Extreme Democrats are backpedaling on their support for Bidenomics after a slew of recent polls showed what House Republicans have been saying for years Bidenomics does not work for Americans.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: House Republicans are committed to building an economy that’s strong, and that starts by reining in Biden and Extreme Democrats’ reckless spending, which has caused inflation to skyrocket. We will continue working on government funding that reins in this reckless spending and puts the priorities of hard working Americans first.
Bidenomics By The Numbers:
- Inflation is a tax on ALL Americans.
- Prices have risen by 17.4% since Biden took office.
- Under Joe Biden’s failed economic agenda, Americans are spending $709 more per month to buy the exact same goods and services than they did just two years ago.
- Americans have seen a 3.1 percent pay cut, and last year, the U.S. inflation-adjusted household income fell by the most in over a decade.
- Credit card, auto loan, and consumer loan delinquencies are at their highest levels since the Great Recession.
- In a new NBC poll, only 28% of Americans said they were “very” or “somewhat” satisfied with the state of the economy, the lowest level of economic satisfaction in nearly a decade of the network’s polling.
- The same survey showed that Republicans hold a whopping 21-point advantage over Democrats on the economy, the largest lead Republicans have held in 32 years.
- On the day that Biden was sworn into office, the average price for a gallon of gas nationwide was $2.39.
- On Monday, the national average for a gallon of gas is $3.81.
- That is a 59% increase.
Washington, October 3, 2023
Big New York – New Jersey, Connecticut News Business – Job- Moneymakers – Resume – Services – Hospitals-ITTri-state area – New York – New York City – Manhattan – Brooklyn – Queens – Staten Island – Bronx – Long Island