Extreme House Republicans are now tripling down on their demands to eviscerate programs millions of hardworking families count on—proposing a devastating 30% cut to law enforcement, Meals on Wheels, Head Start, and more.
They are breaking their word, abandoning the bipartisan deal that two-thirds of them voted for just four months ago, and marching our country toward an Extreme Republican Shutdown that will damage our economy and national security.
The path forward to fund the government has been laid out by the Senate with bipartisan support—House Republicans just need to take it.
September 29 2023
Joe Biden’s White House Washington DC
Republican Party’s Statement
“Accountability Is Here”
Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, under the leadership of Chairman James Comer, will hold the House’s first impeachment inquiry hearing into President Biden. Last night, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, the House Committee on the Judiciary, and the House Committee on Ways and Means released an impeachment inquiry SCOPE memo. Click HERE to read the full impeachment inquiry scope memo.
For the past several months, House Republicans have been conducting rigorous oversight of President Biden and his Administration. During the course of this oversight, we have uncovered mounting evidence that when President Biden was Vice President, he had knowledge of his family’s influence-peddling scheme, that he was possibly directly involved in this influence-peddling scheme, and that he might have personally financially benefited from this influence-peddling scheme.
FACTS ABOUT HOUSE REPUBLICANS’ INVESTIGATIONS INTO JOE BIDEN:
- House Republicans are uncovering more and more credible evidence of corruption by President Joe Biden through a slew of Committee hearings, witness testimony, document production, and rigorous oversight.
- House Republicans have uncovered that Joe Biden repeatedly lied to the American public about his own knowledge and involvement with his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.
- House Republicans have uncovered that when Joe Biden was Vice President, he joined dozens of Hunter Biden’s business meetings by phone and in person.
- In August, House Oversight Republicans released detailed banking records showing how the Biden family and their business associates received $20 million in payments from foreign actors in places like Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, including payments during Joe Biden’s time as Vice President.
- Earlier this week, House Oversight Republicans obtained two bank wires revealing Hunter Biden received payments originating from Chinese nationals when Joe Biden was running for President and that Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home was listed as the beneficiary address for both wires.
- At the time of these bank wires, Hunter Biden was living in California.
- Yesterday, the House Committee on Ways and Means released documents that showed Joe Biden’s connections to his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings.
- The newly revealed materials confirm that Hunter Biden was traveling the world to sell influence and access to the Biden “brand,” meaning his father, Joe Biden. Hunter has even referred to access to his father as “the keys” to “my family’s only asset.”
- The Treasury Department has more than 150 transactions involving the Biden family and other business associates that were flagged as “suspicious activity” by U.S. banks.
- We have information from a “highly credible” FBI source that alleges Joe Biden received $5 million in exchange for pressuring for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a Ukrainian natural gas firm that Hunter Biden was on the board of.
- In 2018, Joe Biden bragged about withholding aide to Ukraine when he was Vice President until this Ukrainian prosecutor was fired.
- Then-Vice President Biden used his official office to coordinate with his son Hunter Biden’s business partners about Hunter’s role at the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.
- It appears the President’s family has been offered special treatment by Biden’s own administration; treatment he would not otherwise have received if he were not related to the President.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: These are allegations of abuse of power, obstruction, and corruption. They warrant further investigation by the House of Representatives, which is why Speaker McCarthy has directed the House committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Biden.
The American people deserve to know that public offices are not for sale – and that the federal government is not being used to cover up the actions of a politically-associated family.
Washington, September 28, 2023
Big New York – New Jersey, Connecticut News Business – Job- Moneymakers – Resume – Services – Hospitals-ITTri-state area – New York – New York City – Manhattan – Brooklyn – Queens – Staten Island – Bronx – Long Island