Mayor Adams unveiled a new electric vehicle charging station in Brooklyn, which is open to the public for free 24/7. The station has 15 ultra-fast charging stalls and is the largest public accessible charging station in New York State.
- Mayor Adams unveiled a new electric vehicle charging super Hub in Brooklyn.
- The ultra-fast public charging station is located in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- The station has 15 ultra-fast charging stalls and is located in the historic Dime building.
- The station is open to the public for free 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for drivers with any brand of electric vehicle.
- The charging station represents a move towards a greener and cleaner future.
- This is the largest public accessible ultra-fast charging station in New York State.
- Revel, the electric moped sharing company, plans to build additional charging super hubs across the five boroughs in the coming years.
- The charging station will promote the adoption of electric vehicles in the city.
Video CBS New York news
Big New York – New Jersey, Connecticut News Business – Job- Moneymakers – Resume – Services – Hospitals-ITTri-state area – New York – New York City – Manhattan – Brooklyn – Queens – Staten Island – Bronx – Long Island
Please follow and like us: